Our online banking system, It’s Me 247, eAlerts allow you to request electronic alerts when account balances get to a certain level, when ACH items are posted, when loan payments are coming due or when an eNotice is generated.
Sign Up for eAlerts and eNotices through Online Banking
1) Log in to Online Banking.
2) Click the Info Center tab to access eServices.
3) From there you can sign up for eAlerts and set up eNotices to get real-time updates.
Set up eAlerts and eNotices from the mobile app
1) Select Accounts in the bottom menu bar
2) Select Info Center
3) Select eAlert Subscriptions to get started.
You must enroll in Text banking to receive eAlerts and eNotices by text. To enroll:
1) On Mobile App – navigate to the Account icon and select Text Banking option to follow the enrollment prompts
2) Via Desktop site – Click Go Mobile menu option at the top and select Text Banking to complete your enrollment