BREWERY CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
Brewery Credit Union is seeking Associate Directors to serve on our Board. An Associate Director will participate in all business brought before the Board and any Board-related functions. This is a non-voting position. Being an Associate Director provides a good foundation for the next step to becoming a Director on our Board.
Interested members should contact the credit union by sending an email statingtheir interest in the position of Associate Director to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BREWERY CREDIT UNION TELLER
Position: Part-Time & Full-Time Teller
Reports to: Head Teller
Location: Both Locations
Performs transactional duties to serve members by receiving and/or paying out funds with a high degree of accuracy. Maintains accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with BCU’s policies and procedures.
Primary Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome members to Brewery Credit Union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member service.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine checks for proper endorsement and enter deposits into the computer records.
- Cash checks and process withdrawals paying out money after verification of signatures and member balance.
- Receive mortgage, consumer loan, and other payments, ensuring the payments match balances due, and enter payments into the computer records.
- Place proper holds for uncollected funds on all deposit items where applicable to the policies and procedures of BCU.
- Assist with mail, night deposit, and electronic transactions when needed.
- Sell Money Orders, Cashier’s checks, gift cards and other promotional products and services.
- Open and close membership/accounts.
- Provide routine information on credit union policies, including eligibility for membership, types of Credit Union accounts, current dividend rates, locations, office hours, and telephone numbers.
- Cross sell BCU services such as loans, IRAs, certificates, debit/credit cards, on-line banking, e-statements, etc.
- Balance cash drawer at regular intervals throughout the day and at the end of the shift comparing totals to the computer-generated proof sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to the Supervisor.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints directing them, if necessary, to the proper person/account for specific assistance.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all BCU products and services. Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all BCU policy and procedures and rules and regulations as they pertain to the front line, including, but not limited to: robbery, Bank Secrecy Act, and Fast Cash policies and procedures.
- Answer the phones and assist callers with issues.
- Ensure that the teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc. Report any malfunctions of equipment.
- Maintain a neat and efficient work station and make sure that station is organized prior to leaving for the day.
- Do Beginning and End of Day on the check scanner.
- Scan and save all necessary documents to Pro Doc.
- Research and troubleshoot ATM, Debit and Credit Card problems on Vantiv.
- Open, process and renew fast cash loans, including adjusting the ACH splits and adding comments on the member’s account.
- Help members complete necessary paperwork such as affidavits, stop payments and other forms.
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Familiarity with Credit Union philosophy, work procedures, and financial institution operations gained from work experience. Computer terminal, keyboarding, and other office equipment skills helpful.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for servicing credit union members and projecting a positive image as a representative for the credit union.
The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.