- Click on 1 to see a short Credit Union history
- Click on 2 to see “I love you” bank vs Credit Unions
- Click on 3 to see What is a Credit Union?
- Click on 4 to see Who owns a Credit Union?.
- Click on 5 to see a 24/7 Home Banking demo
It has come to the attention of Brewery Credit Union that Target has recently experienced a large debit/credit card data breach. If you have used your Brewery Credit Union ATM, Debit, or Credit card at a Target store (on-line activity has not been affected) between November 27th and December 15th, 2013, please give us a call and we will issue a new card with a new number and PIN at no cost to you! Not sure if you used your card? Simply call Brewery Credit Union at 414-273-3170 and one of our customer service representatives will look at your card activity to determine if your card has been compromised. Thank you.
Brewery Credit Union is a full-service, not for profit financial institution. We offer our members attractive rates and terms on all types of consumer financial services. The employees of Brewery Credit Union pride themselves on the personal service they provide to you, the member.
BREWERY CREDIT UNION MISSION STATEMENT
“Providing superior financial service while economically empowering our Members and Community.”
We are pround founding members of Local First Milwaukee
Your LOCAL option to a BIG BANK
To view videos on how to use
Internet Home and Mobile Banking.
- Complaints of spam received from individuals on your contact list;
- Emails contained in your “sent” folder that you did not send;
- Your inbox contains MAILER DAEMON rejection notices indicating sent emails were rejected;
- Contents of email folders (e.g., Sent, Spam, Deleted, etc.) have been deleted;
- Failure to receive new email; and
- Unable to log in to your email account due to an invalid password.
On a related subject no one from Brewery Credit Union or anyone representing us will ever call or text you asking for personal information like account numbers or social security numbers. Do not give any personal information over the phone, text, email or to an unknown website. Please call us (414) 273-3170 if you believe you have been a victim of a scam!