Call: (414) 273-3170 to inquire about any of the job opportunities below:
Current Employment Opportunities:
Brewery Credit Union is looking for passionate people who want to help other succeed. As a credit union we are a cooperative business, where each member has a share in our operations, and in our success.
We’ve gained a reputation as a company that cares for its members and the employees who serve them. Our mission is simple, “Providing superior financial service while economically empowering our Members and Community.”
- Job Type:Regular Hire
- Pay Range: Based on Experience
- Hours/Week: 40
- Full-Time Openings: 1
- Part-Time Openings: 0
- Posted Date: 9/20/2017
- Application Deadline: 11/30/2017
- How To Apply: E-Mail Resume & Cover Letter
- Required Education Level: HS/GED or equivalent
- Preferred Education Level: Job Related Coursework/Certificate
- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI
1) Handle ACH, Share Draft, ATM/Debit and Share Service Center exceptions and general ledger entries.
2) Administers the ATM/Debit card program including ordering card, researching and correcting member inquiries and submitting disputes.
3) Process accounts payable.
4) Answers member and employee questions regarding accounts.
5) Assists the Accounting Manager in maintaining the financial records of the Credit Union.
6) Administer the Fast Cash (payday loan alternative) program including processing payments, balancing the general ledger and answering member questions in regards to their fast cash accounts.
1) Ability to perform detailed work.
2) Experience with basic accounting principles.
3) High School diploma or equivalent plus additional coursework in accounting.
4) Intermediate math skills.
EMAIL: Send Resume and Cover Letter
MAIL: Send Resume and Cover Letter
1351 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53212-4099
FAX: Send Resume and Cover Letter